History

1867
The H. Römmler Company was founded in Spremberg/Lower-Lusatia. On the basis of waste material from the domestic textile industry, gramophone records, insulation material and moulded parts made of cold compression moulded material which were manufactured and introduced into to the market for the first time.

1920
High quality novelties were produced, using phenolic resin and pressure-heat processing.

1930
The patent for laminate sheets was granted. The precursor of today’s SprelaCart was born.

1946
The Pressstoffabrik Spremberg GmbH was founded.

1955
The first SprelaCart sheet was manufactured.

1989
A system for the continuous production of decorative laminates went into service.

1993
One of the most modern postforming lines in Europe was installed.

1998
Reorganization of SPRELA’s activities under the umbrella of the SPRELA AG Company.

2004
ISOMAX Dekorative Laminate AG, a subsidiary of Constantia ISO AG Austria, takes over SPRELA.

2007
The Constantia group sells its interest in SPRELA to the Kronospan group. SPRELA becomes part of the Kronospan Germany group.


to Navigation Select Language: Deutsch English Sitemap Imprint Pirvacy Policy Terms & Conditions

Navigate here:

print this page
This website uses Cookies that are necessary for full use of the website.
Detailed information about the use of Cookies on this website can be found in our data privacy policy.
There, the use of Cookies can also be declined.
Accept